– Producing stories, including breaking news, analysis, human interest and enterprise, regularly across multiple publishing platforms.
– Examining analytics tools, fostering audience discussion and using social media to better promote and inform coverage.
– Understanding basic digital-publishing and SEO principles.
– Building and maintaining sources on beat.
– Willingness to innovate and utilize non-traditional storytelling and methods.
This position requires a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays, and travel. Those interested should email examples of work, resume and cover letter to Assistant Managing Editor/Sports Tyler Batiste at firstname.lastname@example.org