The fee for an advertisement on the Help Wanted Board is based on circulation and membership in APSE.
- 99,999 circulation and under: $25
- 100,000 circulation and over: $50
- Non-members (all circulations): $150
We will put your ad on the Help Wanted Board within 48 hours (usually much sooner) and then send you an invoice.
To post an opening, e-mail your information to APSE executive director Jack Berninger at email@example.com.
Your posting should cover these basic categories:
- Your newspaper
- Job listing/title
- Contact person’s name and e-mail (required)
- Contact person’s phone number (not required, but helpful)
- Information about the job opening
NOTE: It is important to include an e-mail address. We will not publish listings without some e-mail contact. It can be a general or specific e-mail address.
After 30 days, your listing will be removed from the board, although you can extend the period by re-submitting your listing or requesting an extension.