Madison.com seeks an experienced, innovative professional to be a cross-platform digital producer handling local and regional websites, mobile sites and apps. Experience managing deep content verticals, especially sports, is a plus.
Responsibilities will include any/all of the following:
– Handle advanced website production.
– Review and produce short video from raw work uploaded from the field.
– Manage real-time coverage including live blogs, chat, social streams.
– Engage audience through social media monitoring, management; comment moderation.
– Curate content from partners, vendors and other sources as needed.
-Flexibility to adapt to fast-changing conditions and unpredictable news cycles.
-Digital-first mindset; basic understanding of analytics.
-Strong judgment, facility with technology, can-do attitude under pressure, eye for getting details correct.
-Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
No coding experience is needed, but 2-3 years' experience in a digital newsroom or in applying digital content technology is preferred. Experience with mobile products, data visualization, other visual storytelling all are pluses.
1901 Fish Hatchery Road
Madison, WI 53713
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug test screening applies