Conference registration open
Registration for APSE’s annual summer conference is underway.
The 43rd annual conference will be held June 22-25 at the Omni-Charlotte. Room rate until May 20 is $179.
The program is in the process of being completed and should be released next week.
Basic conference fees remain unchanged from last year, though Writers Wing members have a new option and students have a reduced fee.
The fees, if paid by June 1:
- $250for newspapers with circulation of more than 100,000 and stand-alone websites with monthly uniques of two million or more. Late registration afterJune 1 — $275
- $200for newspapers with circulation of under 100,000 and stand-alone websites with monthly uniques of more than two million. Late registration after June 1 — $225
- NEW!$50 for students. Late registration after June 1 — $75
- NEW! $100 for Writers Wing members OR $50 for a day session. Late registration after June 1 — $125. Fee for non-members is $150, $175 after June 1.
To register and pay online, go to the following link:
To make reservations at The Omni – Charlotte:
- Click on this link: Omni Hotel Charlotte Reservations(no additional codes needed on the form)
- call(800) 843-6664 and ask for the APSE Conference rate of $179
- Reservation deadline is May 20 at 5 p.m.
For questions, contact APSE Executive Director Jack Berninger at: H: (804) 741-1565